CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Favorite Funny Postcards-From Grandma

Yes, I collect postcards, only from the U.S. so far. Since I am going to start with the Postcrossing project I thought I might do a little bit on the ones that I already have. That is if I can find them all. The majority of these have come from my Grandma Erma in her travels across the United States, or as I like to say when she was out galivanting around. She did make it to 48 states but I don't think that I have one from every state. As I go through them though and someone sees that I don't have a state please if you are ever there please send me one. I would love to collect as many as possible.
I thought I would start with these three since they are my favorite funny ones. They did come from Grandma.

0 comments: